I have over fifteen years of technical writing experience, one fortified with a background in IT and technical support. Whether you need layman-friendly material like instruction manuals that are actually usable and training materials that actually teach, or highly technical documents like hardware/software specifications and guides to what every single field in your enterprise SQL database connects to, I can help.
Below are a few sample pieces, some from past work, others created from scratch.
I have also written blog posts and case studies for Sunco:
- Top 5 Things to Watch for on Your Business Telecom Bill
- Hyduke Energy Services and Driving Force Switch to SIP Trunking
- Sunco Telecom Managed Services
- 5 Signs Your Business is Ready for Telecom Managed Services
- Sunco VoIP Phone Systems
- Business Phone & Voicemail Etiquette Best Practices
- VoIP Systems for Great West Newspapers
While my professional experience is extensive and diverse, much of what I have worked on is confidential, and thus I cannot show every project I have been involved in.
That said, I am always eager to prove my skills. If you feel I'd be a good fit for your organization but need to test my capabilities, contact me.